Monday, May 08, 2006

Justice or Just Us ( The Black Man's Dilemna)?

I was on my way home from another hard day at the office but instead of going directly home, I figured I'd go check out a property that I seen for sale online. (FYI-Phillylive is house shopping stay tuned)... Anyway, I get to the house and it's a shell (non-liveable / uninhabitable) and the owner had the nerve to be asking $80,000.00 for her piece of shit property. After being momentarily shocked, I jump back in the whip and get on the E-way (expressway) and head back to West Philly. It's like 7:30 or whatever and traffic is light. On my way home, I figured I stop by my moms spot to see if I received any mail (Note, all mail goes to my moms spot because insurance rates are cheaper in the county than the city). I get her house pick up my mail then bounce. Since I was hungry, I decided to stop by the corner deli and to get my grub on. I get to the store, hang up the cell, and place my order.

While I'm waiting for my food, I noticed two funny style niggas approach the building. One cat was like 6'5 or something while the other dude was like 5'6 and dusty looking. The 6'5 nigga entered the building and tried to place an order while the short nigga posted up outside. HMMMMMM... What's wrong with this picture I say to myself?? Then, my spider sense started to tingle. These nigga's are about to stick the joint up. Since I'm not the hero type, I figured I'd slide off before the situation got ugly. (NOTE, THE REASON I FELT SOMETHING WAS ABOUT TO GO DOWN WAS BECAUSE THIS WAS A PREDOMINANTLY WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD & 3 NIGGAS IN THIS DELI AT THE SAME TIME IS CRAZY).

Anyway, it was me, the 6'5 nigga and some white guy in the store. The little short nigga was still posted outside the door. Some how some way, I got the feeling that shit was about to pop off soon, so I tried to get the fuck out dodge before it went down because I did not have my hammer on me. As I began to break out, the undercover police officers hopped out of an unmarked vehicle and rushed the towards the deli with there gunz pointed ready to shoot. FREEZE, HANDS UP, NOBODY MOVE one of the jake yells... Then the little short nigga reaches and pulls a knife from inside his jacket. The undercovers bum rush that nigga and take him down wit the quickness. Next thing I know, somebody pulls my jacket over my head, jumps on my back and trys to take me to the ground. I'M LIKE OH SHIT, IT MUST BE HIS MAN TRY'N TO USE ME HOSTAGE OR SOMETHING. I was momentarily shook, but I was not going out like that black. So I WWF/tossed that nigga to the ground. Since I thought he had a hammer, I did not bother to turnaround and knuckle up, I just tried to get out of harms way. When I looked back to see what the deal was, I noticed the white guy that I was in store with me was screaming to the undercovers that me and the short nigga was together. Naturally, the undercovers point the hammers at me. Now, I'm in the middle of street wit my hands in the air where the cops could see.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???? I yell to the undercovers. WHAT IS HAPPENING OUT HERE??? I'm in a rage and now I'm try'n to get at the white dude from the store because that motherfucker tried to shout me out plus he made me drop my razor (cell) that I just bought like a week ago for a buck fifty. Fuck all that, I began pushing and shoving but the law was not having any of it. One of the ten cops out there told me to shut the fuck up before I get locked up. I'm like locked up for what??? Mind you, I still had my suit and tie on from work. How could they possible get me mixed up with that riff raft type nigga? I guess all nigga's look alike huh???

I'm out...

5 Comments:

Blogger PhillyLive said...

Your kidding right??? A little angry... I'm fuck'n pissed. The only reason he jumped on my back was because I was black. I spoke to a lawyer today and he said I can't nothing about it. All I can do is file an assault charge because a civil suit is not worth it even though my back is killing me.

Shit, I was ready to knock the lawyer the fuck out for telling me that dumb shit. A white boy jumps on my back play'n cop break my phone and it was justifiable. What part of game is this? If the shoe was on the other foot I'd be locked up right now.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

You got that right, so be glad the shoe didn't fit and you are still a free man!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

hahahaha...See if you had gone into that store and smiled and said howdy to that white boy cashier....Instead of that ice grill you like to give everybody..maaaybe just maaaybe..he wouldn't have jumped on your back...lol..

Let me find out yo punk was gonna run out the store and not even call the police to help another citizen in distress. You know what!!!! you probably wouldn't have WHY??? cause the cashier was white. Why don't you think about that before you start pointing fingers about injustice.. Playa..

11:50 AM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

@ Royce.. Yeah, I got my cell back.. But the shit was broken.. The funny shit is that cops are protecting this white boy from me. I need his personal information to press charges. And they did not put that in the report. They only refer to him as a good friend of one of the officers who was at the scene. I got my lawyer on the case right now. I'll keep niggas posted on how this shit plays out. 1

5:23 PM  
Blogger Newy said...

Yo Philly....come by my blog and leave me your email...gotta send you something...

you know them philly cops are bootleg right...they got my cuz (from 55th & Malcolm) doing 40 in the fed on some setup type stuff but anywho stop by

http://mznewagenda.blog-city.com

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home