Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Game Over?? I am Officially Done...

Fuck it man, its a wrap. The game is over and I am officially done. I am retired from pimp'n or whateva you want to call it. Damn it, I refuse to chase the cat. So much so that I recently deleted all the women numbers in my phone book in my cell. And yes it was difficult MANNNNN! So don't ask. I felt like a crack head after deleting chick after chick which translated to hit after hit. I must be crazy or something because I do not even have a shorty or nuff'n lined up. I'm just tired yo. Tired of the bullshit. Papi, I need my hair done. Papi, I need my toes done. Papi, can we go out for drinks. All this for what?? So that the midnight marauder could stick and move. F-it, I am going back to the basics when I just had one shorty and my life was less complicated. Feel me..

Am I crazy for doing this or feeling this way?? Maybe, but I am going this route for personal reasons. Plus, I don't have nothing to prove because I have been there done that. And my man the Fugitive confirmed my belief. See, I originally I thought I was grimmest nigga on the planet but after Saturday night, I realized that the Fugitive has got me beat hands down. Why??? This nigga gives a shorty a fake name, a fake address, and a fictitious job. The only problem is he decides to use her computer, go online and make a purchase of some sort. Brilliant idea right! When he disappears on this shorty for like a week, she gets worried and some how manages to remember he was using her computer and ultimately tracks him down. She knew everything he told her was a lie but he still manages to sleep with this shorty on a regular basis. How?? DC - DICK-CONTROL. Now, she has turned into a stalker and who needs that??

Anyway, Phillylive is done. I am in search of my soulmate. Of course, people who know me or are close to me think that I am going to go back to my ex. To be honest, she is probably my soulmate. I know she was my superwoman. SHIT, she meant the world too me and somedays, I do find myself thinking about her, me and us and what should have or could have been? HMMM.. Then, I wake up. That situation is a done deal.. And even if I saw her today, I don't think we would get back together unless it was marriage, kids and the whole nine yards. DAMMN... I'm starting sound like my cousin Mr. Slish - "Gigolos Get Lonely Too"... Fuck it, I'm going to the Tit- Tee Bar to get me some unconditional love...

I'm out......

8 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Proud of ya Homie..Its lonely at the top.lol

12:49 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:52 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

Mr. Venom, you are wild son. And the funny thing about it is you sound dead as serious. I am going to chill for a minute, but knowing me I'll be back up to my old tricks in a minute cuz I don't luv them hoes..

6:55 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Why does it have to be one or the other? Why cant you date some, bone some, hold hands with some and get married when you are ready? Use your sim card and put those ladies back on your phone.

BTW...that fake name sh*t dont work anymore. Believe me when I tell you, Google is a gurl's best friend.
:-P

8:54 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

I agree with chez. Everyone has a purpose and some you just know you can't be with but they make great date friends

9:18 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

tHATS WHY I TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT PPL'S INTENTIONS ARE UP FRONT.....i never had a STALKER though but I have heard some stories. I dont blame you. I'd rather deal with 1 person on an intimate level anyday. Its less confusion, less problems.

8:20 AM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

You gonna car in the car.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

You are too funny. That's right you need to leave those Philly chicks alone. Even though you live in the city of Brotherly love, I see they gots no love fo ya.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home