Saturday, January 07, 2006

My First Time (Reminisce Wit Me)...

Yooo... I was in the supermarket the other day minding my own business when I heard these footsteps approaching me. When I looked up to see what the deal was, I noticed it was my ex-girlfriend from high school. DAMNN.. She was looking so good I wanted to eat her in reverse. So you know, the smooth operator I am, I immediately tried to put myself in scoring position. Mind you, now that I think about, she was the first girl I ever had sex with. WOW.. I was such an amateur then. I did not know what the f@ck I was doing with her at all. But then again, why would I. Its not like my dad or my brothers taught me how to get it in. It was more or less trial and error with me.

Anyway, I stepped to Diamond. Hey you, I say to her. Long time no see. She smiled and replied I know. Her voice instantly sent chills through my spine. Maybe it was the lip gloss? Maybe it was her painted on jeans? Or maybe it was those hooker type boots she had on? Whatever the f@ck it was, it made me lose my concentration and she knew it right away. I could not put my words together for shit and I could not think straight either. Next thing I know, she hugs me, kisses me on the cheek and whispers in my hear that she was getting married. DAMN.. I was momentarily crushed but I managed to give her a fake smile by the time she decided to let me go.

Getting married huh?? I say to Diamond. She replies yes. WOW.. I guess that means you are going to be a grown up for real. She just looked at me an smiled as if she knew something I did not know. OK, I say to myself. Whats that look all about?? Then Diamond proceeds to ask me do I remember the first time we had sex? I purposely hesitated then responded. YEAHHH but why? Then she asked me do I remember what I did like I was not there or something. HMMM.. I remembered that I did not eat that p@ssy and I remembered that her breath was questionable at times. OH SHIT.. Then I remembered that I had accidentally left the condom inside of her and she went to work with it. Naturally, I played dumb and acted like I had no recollection of that embarrassing moment. Anyway, Diamond smiled again and said that she always had a crush on me and that I will forever have a place in her heart. HMMM.. my "PHILLY SENSE" is tingling. I knew something was up but I could not put my finger on it.

Finally, Diamond says before she gets married, it is a good possibly that she might want to sleep with me again. WOW.. I was blown away. Diamond is going to let me crack those thighs again? What should I do? I did not responsed to her but I managed to slip her my number. Now, the ball is in her court. STAY TUNED???

3 Comments:

Blogger ChezNiki said...

At the very least, suspect...at the very worst...set-up! Dont do it/her!


I know you aint gonna listen to me, but I thought I would try to give you some sisterly advise anyway...LOL

11:24 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Chezniki Philly is an opportunist and he's a relative of mine. He'll hit it, eat it, flip it around & hit it again....lol

6:58 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

I'm cool, I not messing with her. It was food for thought but really, I done with that. All though I must admit it was tempting.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home