Monday, December 26, 2005

Up Close & Personal

I started writing a blog after a few guess appearances on slishslash's blog spot. Slishslash is my cuz'n from NY and we talk alot about every thing from women to money to cars to life in general. Whats the point of a blog??? I don't know yet. Maybe its a way for me to exercise my demons. Maybe its a way for me to get advice from others whose life might parallel mine. Either way, it's just real talk and good conversation. Its what brothers and sisters need.

Anyway, I grew up in West Philly. My parents were together for about 13 or 14 years before shit it the fan. Papa was a rollin stone and mom dukes was not having it when she figured out what was going on. This is probably were my trouble began with women even though I was raised by my moms as a teenager. She sent me to college and I even managed to graduate. Matter fact, I was only the second person in my family to accomplish this task at the time. I guess she wanted a better life for me since I was the youngest of three.

I think I turned out okay, but I know I got some shit wit me. My boyz say I'm a funny style nigga but I just tell them all the time. I 'm just a nigga with a funny style. I march to my own set of drums and I do my own thing. And I am the first to admit that I am not a saint nor am I proud of everything I have done. I just have the stones to talk about it and put it out there. But on some real shit, It Takes Two... I did not do this shit by myself. So sit back, relax, and make yourself comfortable as I take you through the trails and tribulations of my life up close and personal.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Aiiight...thats what I'm talking about...

Welcome Cuz...Lets make history

4:49 PM  
Blogger Pamalicious said...

Alright! Adding yah to my Kinja right now - I am looking forward to your wisdom.

My peeps live in Philly South Philly!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Newy said...

yo...I bet you know my cuz on the real...

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home