Thursday, April 13, 2006

MY EX (UNRELEASED)...

Believe it or not Phillylive was engaged a few years back and now that I think about it, I probably should have married this chick. Of course, hind sight is 20/20 but this woman was my everything. She was all I could ask for and more. She was beautiful, smart, and very sexy. I met Ebony back in college at a Greek party in 1991. She did not step to me directly. Ebony was real smooth but some what shy. She sent her girlfiend over to do the dirty work and holla your boy Philly. I took one look at Ebony and it was a DONE DEAL.. Things moved between us pretty fast. We were friends, lovers then a couple with two months. Matter fact, my line brother said and I quote " You are going to marry Ebony one day".

I remember our first date like it was yesterday. I had twenty bucks in my pocket and we were in the mall. Next thing I know, we end up at a restaurant because she was hungry. She must have been read'n my mind & knew I was broke because when the bill came she said it was her treat and pick up the tab like it was nuff'n. You know I was a shook one because Ebony caught me totally off guard. But that was just the type of person she was. She always looked out for a nucca. She hit me off with food stamps, picked me up for class, washed a nigga clothes, she did everything. (Note, everybody had food stamps at State. Don't laugh, thats just how it went down. Niggas was broke) We were a beautiful couple and a lot of people was hate'n on us and try'n to break us up. Even though Ebony graduated a year before me because I was a super senior, we refused to let the distance end our relationship.

My senior year was hard. I had a lot of shorty's was try'n to get a me but I managed to shut it down and be faithful to Ebony. And that was very hard to do especially at a historically black college. Very Hard... Anyway, I made it though and graduated a year later. After graduation, I headed back to Philly to look for a job or whatever. I found one a few months later but I was not a happy camper because Ebony was two hours away from me to the north. We broke up once over the first four years but love brought us back together. We would meet twice a month in Jersey for about another year or so and then it was time for your boy Philly to step up.

I took some change from my saving account and broke out to Delaware because its no tax on anything. I did not know much about jewelry but by the end of the day I had an engagement ring and a wedding ring. STRAIGHT LIKE THAT... I did not even tell my peoples or my boyz. A week later, I showed up at Ebony's crib ready to do the damn the thang. It was like two o'clock in the morning and we just got finished making love. My heart was pounding and I was madd nervous but I looked Ebony directly in the eyes and said the following: Ebony, I truly love you. You are my everything. You are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. You are the woman I want to grow old with. You are the woman I want to have my children. Ebony, will you please marry me. Her eyes filled with tears and she said yes as I put the ring on her finger.

Too be continued.... Maybe..........

7 Comments:

Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Talking to you last week, I knew there was alot there. Me being me...trying to make you talk about it. You being you...tried to give me that look to shut the eff up...but me being me...wasn't hearing your look! LOL

Again...nice meeting you.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

wow, how sweet. So now what? part 2? As in "fairy tales" are you gonna get the girl in the end or what?

10:12 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Tell it Philly Tell It !!!!!

12:46 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

@ Phoenix, I'm going to drop part II on yall in a minute. And since I don't want to give the story away I guess you will have to wait and see.

@ Blah, Blah, Blah, I don't remember giving you that shut the eff up look. It must have been the alcohol in you. And your right, there is alot more to me. Like I told you, real recognize real. Anyway, I really wasn't going to post this story. But then again, I just thought I might need to get this off my chest..

@ Slish, Son, you know how we do it.... And even though you know the ending, there is a lesson to be learned...

4:35 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

What's with all these dag on cliffhangers!?!?! And is the whole family in love?!? Whassup with that? LOL

7:37 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

Chez, this is not a cliffhanger. This something that happened and I wanted to speak about it real quick. I don't folks to have the impression that I run the streets looking for women. Cuz its not true.. At least not all the time. As far as the love stuff... That's Slish all the way. I'm just have'n fun live'n my life, good, bad or indifferent.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
My name is paul wayne from England, i am 32 years old and i sincerly want to thank a great spell caster called Dr Alao who helped me to bring back my wife after she had left me and my kids for good two years and six months.
through out that year and six months i and my two kids called kate and wilson were in great suffering until one day i came in contact with this powerful great spell caster who decided to wipe out tears away from eyes.
According to my problem He decided to perform a spell service immediately and all other necessary things that has to be done an after the spell had been done He told me to wait for just 40 hours that the spell will start to take effect and so i believed and i waited for the time he had said.
To my greatest surprise , exactly the 40 hours that he had said i recieved a call and when i picked the call it was my wife pleading and also asking for forgiveness, at first i was amazed but later i came back to my mood and i decided to hang on the phone on her but when i terminated the call she keep on calling an i decided to switch off the phone.
To my greatest surprise around 6:30am in the morning i heard my door bell ringing and i decided to open the door , to my surprise i saw my wife kneeling and begging me to forgive so i decided to forgive her and i ordered her up an i embrace her. This was how i got my wife back with the help of the great Dr Alao.
viewers willing to contact him or anyone with the same problem or any kind of problem should simply contact him on this email ( Allpowersspiritualhome@gmail.com). contact him at anytime and he is ready to help>>>>> HE IS A MAN TO BE TRUSTED>>>> once again THANK YOU THE GREAT DR ALAO

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home