Thursday, May 25, 2006

Am I My Brother's Keeper?

Peep this. I was laid up in my bed knocked the fuck out and watching the back of my eye lids when to my chagrin, I was rudely awaken by of all people, my raggedy ass, wanna be thug ass, bitch ass brother. I open my eyes and instantly become madd heated. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT NIGGA?? I say to him. He replies: I got a problem that I need you to make disappear. NEGRO PLEASE!!! I can't help you I respond and then I proceeded to turn out the lights. He turns the light back on and quickly begins to explain about how he was pulled over by Philadelphia's finest while he was on a light night mission for some ass. Then is he tells me that the police officer issued him four tickets totaling like $600 dollars. I respond: SO THE FUCK WHAT and NO, I'M NOT LENDING YOU SIX HUNDRED, SO NOW YOU CAN OFFICIALLY BOUNCE. That's not the problem he calmly states. Then he proceeds to tell me that he gave the police officer my name instead of his. WHAT?????? Now, I'm really the fuck'n heated.. What the fuck you do that dumb shit asshole I say to him. He states that the police department has a warrant for his arrest and if he would have told them who he really was he would have gotten locked up. So let me get this straight, instead of handling your business like real nigga you take the bitch route to save your own ass??? YOUR SAMMY THE BULL... YOUR A RAT.. YOUR A MOTHERFUCK'N RAT. WHAT HAPPEN TO DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR NIGGA??

Now, with this dumb ass smurk on his face he states I can beat these charges like "Rocky". Check it, all you have to do is go to court and plead guilty to a lessor charge, pay the fines and roll out. I'M LIKE WHAT!!!! Nigga you done bumped your motherfuck'n head and completely have lossed your mind. I'm not going to court and put my life on the line and risk having my freedom being taken. FUCK YOU!!! He's like man you got to go or they're going to issue a warrant for your arrest. I'm like how do you figure that genious? Then he hands me the multiple tickets which state that I must appear before the district magistrate. Failure to do so will result in my liscense being suspended, car being confiscated and a bench warrant my arrest.

DAMMMMMM!!!!!!! I'm done and with know way out, I contact my lawyer. He gives me two options: 1. Take the heat, go to court and plead guilty to a lessor charge or 2. Go to the state police, rat my brother out, file charges and have him arrested for fraud. HMMMM!!!!! I thought for a second then I said look: I'm not a rat or snitch so the latter is out of the question black. Suspose I go to court and play dumb like I don't know what's going on. My lawyer responds you got a 50/50 chance going that route but mostly likely the judge will not believe you and your going to get stuck wit the tickets. IIght, good look'n I say and hang up the phone.

What should I do????? Either way you look at it its not good.

13 Comments:

Blogger Newy said...

I am mad at your brother yo...that is crazy...I would whoop his $#@# and then go to court with HIS money and plead NOLO so you don't get points if that is not an option...make that African go quare his warrant stuff and then turn himself in.

12:12 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Appear in court, make your brother give you the money for the tickets.

How did the cops get your name...besides your brother telling them? Didnt they ask for license and registration when they pulled him over? (maybe one of the tix was for driving without a license) Did he have your license with him? Was he driving your car?...I mean didnt they run the plates? That is F*CKED!

Report your license stolen if you have to and definitely pull all three of your credit reports like Cat was saying.

After the tix are all paid, make sure your brother talks to your lawyer and SURRENDERS, so he can take care of the warrant issue.

5:09 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

@ Cat & Chezniki.. He does not have my liscense. What happen was the cop was lunch'n for real. He just gave my name, address and date of birth and it matched up in the system. So, the officer gave him a break but did me an injustice. Had he been on his job he would have locked that nigga up on the spot because the car was not registered to the person driving it and it was expired. That should have been a red flag right there. But cops in Philly are lazy and don't like to do paperwork.

@ Slish & sweetness.. Its no fun beating that nigga up. Its not a challenge anymore because he can't fight. I didn't tell about the last time we fought.. It was ugly dog, he was bleeding all over place. Maybe this time I'll go for the knockout.

& MzNewAgenda.. There parts of the story that I did not tell.. That nigga is just in all type of shit these days. On the outside he looks like he's make'n moves but to me he's just hustle'n backwards.. I just try to stay away from him because we look alike and I don't want to get hit wit a bullet that is meant for him... Feel Me.. I'll think something... I hope..

6:10 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

All I got to say is DAYUM!!! that is low.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Newy said...

yo philly...hit me on my page and leave an email addy http://mznewagenda.blog-city.com

thanks

12:29 PM  
Blogger Enigma said...

Yes you are your brothers keeper. You should tell him the truth and keep him away from unnecessary harm when you can.
In this situation, he caused this mess. He decided to lie and get you involved in his mess. Regardless of the why, his disregard for what that would affect in your life is ridiculous. I have a sibling who does stuff like this. Our family continuously bailed the person out of one situation or another. Finally, we let her pay the cost for the silly BS she pulled us all into with her lies and distortion. After that lil' visit to the jail she understands that we will always have her back, we will help her if we can, in the end she will have to pay her own consequences esp. if it over some BS or a lie. Lesson learned. Mess and nonsense stopped.

11:15 AM  
Blogger TanikaBrown said...

What??? WTF?? He needs to MAN UP and accompany you to court to explain what the hell he did. He already got the ass that he was on a mission to get, so now what's the problem? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

I wouldn't take the heat on this though. Why? What is the upside for either of you? When does he learn about stepping up, being a man and being responsible for his actions? When do you learn that you can't take the fall for him?

5:07 PM  
Blogger babybear said...

GOT DAYUM CHARLIE MURPHY, THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!! Dane Phillylive you are certainly between a rock and a hard place. I'll venture to say you love your brother but don't like him. It's wrong for him to put your in this position. The only thing I can say is that I believe that ppl have to take responsibility for their own sh!t. Being your brother's keeper doesn't mean you take on his responsibilities as your own. It means you have his back. You have his back by making him stand up like a man. In other words, drag his raus ass to court and make him explain what he did.

5:26 PM  
Blogger babybear said...

Oh yeah I forgot to say I'm from Philly too, South Philly.

5:28 PM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

You are a great brother. I mean, I guess I would have done the same, but it would have came with a convenuent 2-piece..lol

2:56 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

@ Humanity Critic.. 2 piece huh?? What happen to the biscuit?? LMAO... Oh yeah, is that a picture of Ultra Man fighting Godzilla on your blog??? If so, you are taking it back.. Waaaaaaaaay back...

@ Babybear... What up South Philly aka Southside... Yours truly is hold down West Philly but its all good... Just me at the Plateau were everybody go...

Anyway, you hit the nail on the head with your quote about me and my brother. As far as dragging him to court, I can't see that happening. Also, if I rat him out, he might be sitting in jail for a minute. As much as I despise what he did, I'm not going to be the one to teach him a lesson.. Its not my job to get him knocked.. I hope it never happens but eventually his luck will run out.

6:28 AM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

@ T.Brown... Your right, there is no upside, but at the same time, I can beat these charges like Rocky and my brother can not.. Knowing my brother, that's probably what his thought process was at time he was getting pinched.. Its more of an inconvenice / headache for me then anything else. As far as man up... FORGETABOUTIT.. That is not in my brothers charcter at all... That nigga is a derelict.

@ Enigma... I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. I just know that I have do something. Also, my brother has been knocked (locked up) before and he's still living dangerously... He has not learned his lesson and probably never will...

6:41 AM  
Blogger DivineLavender said...

Man tell on your brother...you never know when this will come back and haunt your ass. Isn't it fault to lie in court? Clear your name and don't get mixed up any more than you already are in this mess.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home